Aristobolaji.blogspot.com

Monday 9 June 2014

Miami Heat: Lebron James make the series 1-1


James  on the  move, helping  Miami Heat to  level
LeBron James scored 35 points as Miami Heat levelled the NBA finals series at 1-1 with a 98-96 victory over San Antonio Spurs in game two.
James, 29, was forced out of Miami's opening match 110-95 defeatwith heat exhaustion and cramping.
But he coped with the temperatures in the AT&T Center to register 10 rebounds while Chris Bosh scored 18 points.
"For me, once I am able to get into a good groove, I feel like everything is going to go in," said James.
"I just tried to make plays out there on the floor, put myself and my teammates in a position to succeed."
Dwyane Wade and Rashard Lewis also both collected 14 points for Miami, who narrowlybeat San Antonio to the NBA title last year.
Tony Parker scored 21 points for the Spurs, Manu Ginobili notched 19 while an 18-point, 15-rebound night saw Tim Duncan write his name in the history books.
Duncan claimed his 157th career playoff double-double which matched Magic Johnson's all-time NBA record.

Source: BBC

No comments: